Tacky Tie Father's Day Golf Hot
(This event was created by Resident Events and is not eligible to win the Best Resident Event Contest, no matter how awesome it might be… )
Tacky Ties Father’s Day Golf Tournament:
Nearly every Father has received at least one tacky tie for Father’s day. For Father’s Day this year, turn those tacky ties into a great day of golf. Have all of the dad’s turn in those ties for a discount on registration for a community golf tournament. Contact your local Golf Course and try to negotiate a discount for a large group and invite your resident families and kids out for a day of Golf in celebration of Father’s Day.
After the tournament invite everyone to an outdoor area of the Club House for Cigars and drinks to toast the awesome Dads in your community.
Offer a brunch type meal.
Here are some additional ideas for those ties:
- Have a worst tie contest and give the winner a new, fashionable tie as a prize.
- Donate them to your local school’s theater department.
- Find a local artist to create “tie” art for your community to display.
- Don’t forget to take a nice group picture of the dads dressed up in their Tacky Ties!!
- Wrap them up and have a “White Elephant” type of exchange.
Have a good time with it and enjoy a great Sunday of golf to Honor all your community’s Dads. And don’t forget to invite everyone in the community out for this special event.